Dear valued customers, we will continue to operate as usual under Essential Service: Cleaning Services. We assure you that all of KilatKilat's employees are strictly following our SOP and we only employ local workers.
1. All employees' temperatures are taken every morning before work
2. Any unwell employee will be on a 3-day rest period, at least
3. All employees are to wear face masks for every cleaning job
4. All employees are to sanitise their hands before and after every job
5. Only locals who have not travelled out to any yellow or red zones for the past 6 months are allowed to work
6. Only 2 employees per car
Rest assured we're committed to deliver the highest level of safety measures during this challenging period while maintaining the best standards of cleaning services.
Kilat Kilat started the professional cleaning services and housekeeping business back in 2009 pivoted from a manpower supply company with a humble team of housekeepers. Over the 11 years, Kilat Kilat have accumulated extensive experience in managing cleanliness and hygiene for spaces of more than 3,000 clients from household and commercial and have an extensive portfolio under their belt.